- • Monitor and analyze mechanical problems for rope machine.
- • Modify and Develop machinery for improvement.
- • Keep track and monitor quality of spare parts.
- • Recommend design changes, cost reductions, and manufacturing issues
- • Create and develop new products and concepts; oversee development
- • Perform and analyzing tests to track results and make improvements
- • Perform root cause analysis and work towards resolutions
- • B.Sc in mechanical engineering
- • Minimum 3 years of work experience with mechanical machinery.
- • Must be able to comprehend and sketch mechanical drawings.
- • Experienced in workshop related machinery will be given priority.
- • Age preference: Less than 35 years old
- Salary: BDT 30000 - 50000 (negotiable)
- • Free accommodation (shared room).
- • Provident Fund
- • Regular Yearly increment
- • 15 days holiday with one month salary per year.
- • Friendly work environment.
To apply now:
send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org